Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Thoughts

Home after a 3-day meeting in San Jose... laughing out loud at random thoughts with my little brother....

While watching The Biggest Loser....
Me: Wow- his boobs are bigger than mine!?
He: Well, I hope so, he weighs 500 pounds!
Just made me laugh

Do you know about Google Text???
My work buddy Jennifer Boyes taught me...
Text the name of any location to 46645 and sent back you will receive the address and phone number
I LOVE this!
Hmmm... maybe google text can locate me a HUSBAND!!!???

Have you seen the new edible slippers?
Seriously. Not kidding. That's just plain gross.
Well, those you who think edible undies are ok, just might....

Did you hear about Tiger Woods?

Celebrity News I just don't get...
Jessica Simpson and Billy Corrigan??
If I hear "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever..." one more time...
Can you remind me WHY the Kardashians are famous?
Why does Charlie Sheen have to be such a creep when he is SO GOOD on Two and a Half Men??? I can't get enough of his one-liners
Does anyone know what Matt LeBlanc is doing these days???

Hmmm... these are the things that keep me up at night. Rough life. I know.
Ta-ta for now my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment