Saturday, April 25, 2009

Why It's Good to be Single

It's my birthday in 3 days... I'm going to be 37... I'm single with no kids. I love it. Why you ask? Well, for many, many reasons, but here is the one I am going to share with you today:

THE BIRTHDAY HAUL FROM THE FOLKS AND GRANDMA

Since my brother and I are both single, and there are no grand kids, we rake it in. This year, we are all are going to Cabo San Lucas for a week starting tomorrow morning, so the gift opening ceremony took place today before the departure.

The haul:
* Tiffany & Company necklace (those of you who know me, know I LOVE Tiffany jewelry )
* Wok (time for some stir fry!)
* Some other fun stuff from Sur La Table- colorful whisk, cupcake potholder... (makes ya think I cook, huh?- ummm... not so much)
* Random stuff from Gap (you can never have enough stuff from Gap)
* A new set of pink & black polka dot travel bags (I seem to go through these more than the average girl due to my many travels plus I am a product whore... I know... This is the girl who spends over $100 on face lotion...)
* Pedi-egg (one of those things you never want to admit to purchasing yourself, but who does not desire smooth-as-a-baby-bottom heels!!!??? I'll let ya know how it works)

I admit it. I love gifts. Can't get enough of 'em. Oh- and I really love my folks and Grandma too. :)
Off to Cabo a lucky girl I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment