Sunday, April 5, 2009

CRAZY STUFF THESE DAYS...




Ok, I am a serious slacker these days... It's been 3 weeks since my last post. Ugh! While I do NOT have the life as exciting as a movie star or anyone famous for that matter, I'd like to think I have SOMETHING to say in 3 weeks!

My excuse would be work... I have been incredibly busy, working tons of hours, and on the road. It will probably be that way for the next 2 months... Hey- I'm lucky to have a good job, right!?

So, I figured it would be a good time to chat about what has caught my eye (or ear) these past 3 weeks. Now, some of these I might wince later for admitting now, but that is the chance I must take- as well as my personal punishment for waiting 3 weeks for blogging.

Here goes...

* Tough Love on VH1
* Keeping Up with the Kardashians
* Disaster Movie
* Muffin tops
* Bikini Line Razors

That is enough for now. 5 will do it this round. Let's get started...

* Tough Love on VH1- if you have not wasted this hour of your life once a week, but are looking to feel better about yourself (female), I highly suggest you invest the time. It will make you laugh if nothing else. Gist- a Match Maker (male) tries to "help" a group of women (I use that term VERY loosely) ranging in the age of early 20's to late 30's understand why they are not lucky in love. My favorite so far: gals tagged with shock machines that the "match maker" shocks when they say stupid things on blind dates. Seriously... check it out...


* Kardashians- OK, I am obsessed... really. I know... I know... Kim Kardashian is famous for a sex tape and big butt, but I seriously am roped into this ridiculous reality show (I swore I would never become reality show junkie, but whatever...) Do I want to hear about Bruce Jenner's colon viewing and hear him say "poopie"? No... Do I want to see Kim get the cellulite on her butt worked on? NO... But somehow, I keep getting pulled in. Try it. You'll like it. Or hate me for making you waste the time. Imagine that- it's on E! right this moment! Khloe goes naked for PETA!

* Disaster Movie- Yep, it is as the title says. But I did laugh out loud because it was so incredibly stupid. Have you scene it? Attack of Alvin and the Chipmunks??? Again, I know... but laughing at my on stupidity I chalked up to covering my sit-up requirement for the day- my belly was hurting from laughing so much. And, in case you were not aware, Kim K. stars in this movie as well (ok, again I use the term "star" loosely), I think I see a trend here...


* Muffin Tops- No, not the yummy top of a blueberry or lemon poppyseed muffin... Yes, I AM going there---- the fat-over-the-waist-band thing. I had to add this. I saw soooo much of it San Diego last week. Is this REALLY necessary? BUY A BIGGER SIZE! Enough said. Gross. Move on.

* Last but certainly not least.... what the heck is up with the promotion of all of these new bikini line razors things out there? And- to make matters worse, the "coiffed bushes" in the commercials? This is the worst case of subliminal advertising I heave EVER scene. But, I guess they have made their point. I definitely remember the commercials... Please don't buy one. Just get a wax. Brazilian if you must.

So, that is what has been on my mind these days. I know... GET A LIFE! Right? I have one. It's just busy making fun of what's going on in the world when everyone else thinks we are in a recession. Mindless fun. That's for me.

Ta Ta.






No comments:

Post a Comment