Thursday, April 10, 2014

Working for the Weekends

Work, work, work... Lots of it. Every long week, and working many weekends too, the weekends I do have open, I live for. Last weekend was one of them.
Friday night wine phone date with my best friend Andi
Saturday wine tasting in Sonoma with my friend Jennifer
Sunday dinner hosted at more friends, Jen & Barry

Those are the weekends I adore. Sleeping, exercise, a little TV, wine, yummy food & good friends.

This week, after being in Seattle for the past 3 days, looking forward to another relaxing weekend in Park City. Makes me NOT take them for granted when I work hard. Last weekend we visited the winery, Envolve, of Bachelor boy Ben Flajnik. Kinda cute. Fun.  Oh, and the wine was delish. Probably won't run into any pseudo-celebrities this weekend, but fine by me as I relax in the mountains.

For now, I will relish in the fact that I was upgraded on Delta and I am enjoying white wine in the plane. Thank you, friendly skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment