Sunday, April 13, 2014

Good Eats

As I sit on my Park City couch, with a full belly, I smile thinking about all of the good food out there. That is one of the reasons I LOVE Park City. So many options... Unique, expensive, chains, cafe, bakery, bar... You name it. I prefer the unique, but sometimes chains just work.

So far this weekend:
Friday night... Butcher's Chop House with a friend.
     Homemade chips with blue cheese, ahi tuna, steak, asparagus.
Saturday morning... Subway while out for a morning walk.
     Egg white flat bread with ham & spinach.
Saturday afternoon... Deer Valley Cafe by myself.
     Caesar wedge and soup trio- turkey chili, potato leek & ham with bean.
Sunday morning.... Whole Foods while running errands.
     Yogurt, fruit, berry parfait.
Sunday afternoon... Lorenzo's Mexican by myself.
     2 crispy tacos, one chicken & one beef, with black beans.

Such a variety. So much fun too. Love to plan things around food, as long I plan exercise too. Ha! People ask why I live in Park City when I don't ski? This is one of them... Oh, the good eats.

Time for some crunches now...

No comments:

Post a Comment