Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Sitting at home handing out candy to the kiddos while drinking wine... Reminiscing about Halloweens of the past.  Some of my favorite memories:

Dressing up as a Playboy bunny before the age of 13
Using a pillow case for  Trick or Treating to hold the oodles of candy
Dressing up as a pair of dice made with a box, some string and black felts dots
The excitement of being allowed to wear a Halloween costume to school
Those ridiculous plastic masks with the "body part" that looked like a colored plastic bag
..... I think I remember Wonder Woman???
Disliking when I got "adult candy" such as Snickers, Milky Way or 3 Musketeers
Really disliking popcorn balls (still do!)
Actually liking a toothbrush and floss (yes, I was a kid who loved  fresh teeth and breath)

Trick or treating was so much fun as a kid... Safer too.
Now, I love  handing out the treats and seeing my friends cute kids on Facebook.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment