Sunday, October 6, 2013

August & September

Mom just reminded me I have not posted for over 2 months. Shame on me. So, this post will have a few updates on what has taken place the last 60 days or so.

Napa wedding at the end of July, ok twist my arm. (End of July)
August...
Meeting in Colorado Springs for work. Love the mountains.
Visit from Little Amy in Park City. More mountain fun. Plus great food. Plus hiking. Plus Art fair fun.
50's House Wife themed wedding shower for Cousin Kelsey (I played bartender!)

September...
Amazing trip to NYC with Vanessa. Sightseeing, shopping, walking, eating... Great trip over Labor Day Weekend.
Another weekend trip to Park City. Yeah.
Last but not least, visit to San Fran from Emily.  Wine country, wharf... Fun. With ducks.

Overall, thanks Amy, Vanessa and Emily for some memorable weekends.  August and September were great. Lots of warm weather... Starting to cool down now. Welcome Fall.

Now, to begin October, I am in Minnesota over the weekend. More to come on that later...
Thanks for the excitement, August and September.

No comments:

Post a Comment