Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cabo

Just got back from Cabo with my Mom, my best friend Andi and her Mom. Super pre-retail holiday vacation.  If you have never been to Cabo San Lucas, I would suggest you go. It's breathtaking and fun.

This trip we got into the habit of working out every morning, hanging by one of the 5 pools and engaging in some fun event at night. Dinners out, shopping, walking the marina or sunset boat cruise.

The weather was perfect and the resort gorgeous. Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach- right outside of the town of Cabo and the Medano Beach area. I have now been there about 7 times and never gets old.

Some highlights.... massages, fruity cocktails at the swim-up bars, dinner at Pocho's at the marina...  But...

Best of all, traveling with mom and good friends is always wonderful. How lucky am I!?

No comments:

Post a Comment