Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Quick Complaint

I have a very quick complaint.. I know it's a weird one, but here goes:

I just don't get the fascination with Cinnabons. Ya know the mass produced gloppy Cinnamon rolls you can find at a kiosk in every mall and airport in the U.S.?

You may ask- what is there not to like about warm, soft, sweet carbs dripping with sticky, sugary frosting? Well, maybe that just answered by question: overkill. Simply too much of a good thing at once.

Many may think- "Darien, what is wrong with you!?" Well, just don't think they are all they are cracked up to be. Just my opinion. I will take anything my Mom bakes over a Cinnabon any day. No offense Cinnabon.

Ok, back to my coffee and "Love Actually" on DVD.... It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment