Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reunion Fun

This will be a brief one today....

Did I seriously graduate from high school 20 years ago??? Wow. Last time I checked, I truly did not feel 38. The mirror may say something different, but my life and excitement to stay active say more like 28.

Actually, I was very pleased when several people over the past week or so told me they thought it was my 10 year reunion- and they were NOT kidding. Not sure if they wanted something from me or if they are blind (maybe they need eye surgery like me!?), but nonetheless it felt VERY good. I guess the exercise, monthly facials, and ridiculous amount of cash I spend on products that promote youth are doing something... :)

The most recent was when I was getting my hair done on Friday before the pre-party and the hairdresser kept repeating over and over again, "There is no way you are 38. This must be your 10th. Are you sure? You cannot be 38!" Makes a girl feel REALLY good. I'll take it.

As for the festivities... started out Friday night at Champp's with Jen, Amy, Lori, Torri, and Kristin before about another 20 or so old friends arrived for some cocktails and conversation. Aside from the crazy storms taking place outside, it was fun. Last night was the actual event and it was fun to see everyone- planned to stay for about 3 hours and ended up staying for the entire event- 6 hours! Guess time flew--- just like the 20 years.

I will post pics later, but thought I would just give a quick shout out for the good ol'20 year that took place this weekend. Not sure what to expect, but fun was had both nights. Could not have been possible without the girls.... you know who you are.

Off from MN to CA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment