Saturday, May 8, 2010

What is Your Music Genre of Choice?

I am sitting here on a beautiful Saturday morning, after a great hike with friends, downloading songs on my Ipod. Today: Hall & Oates, Orleans (you probably have no idea who that even it? Is it a band? A solo artist?), some new girl whose name has slipped my mind ("According to You" is the title of the cheesy song), and Tonic. Quite a mix, eh?

Got me to thinking about what GENRE of music I am drawn to. Pondering. Much thought given.... NO CLUE. I am at a loss. Take a look at a few of the artists I have on my Ipod now (and this is simply a sampling of the mix):

Prince
Santana
Neil Diamond
Indigo Girls
Michael Jackson
Jackson Brown
Toto
Taylor Swift
Beastie Boys
Carrie Underwood
Colbie Callait
Bush
Tim McGraw
Black Crowes
Richard Marx
Kenny Chesney
Jon Secada
Pointer Sisters

Huh... kinda weird. I know it goes without saying that my FAVORITES are GOO GOO DOLLS, BON JOVI, DIXIE CHICKS.... which is kinda weird in itself, but I think you can say I do not have a genre. Rap is out; all others are in I guess.

I love music, especially when it's a live venue. Can't get enough concerts.

With that, did you know Hall & Oates are coming to the Mountain Winery this summer? Could be fun.... Back to more downloads my friends. Enjoy your tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment