Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just the past few days....

I have had a GREAT past several days and anticipate the next several will be just as sensational, so thought I would just brag about that today. Lucky me.

After the wonderful family excursion to Cabo, I spent the next 12 days in California working- nice to be home in the Bay area for a bit and enjoy my house, my little Casey, time with my brother, etc. But... travel must come. Luckily it is in the form of Utah and Minnesota. I spent 3 days that FLEW by in Utah working AND spending some time with Mr Big/SMITH... call him what you want... I do. That is as much as you get about that. Just know that I am still smiling and I will be until I see him again next weekend. Remember, nothing else about my love life here. Just know things ARE amazing.

There is something about waking up in Park City to the sight of snow-capped mountains and smelling that clean mountain air. It's incredibly refreshing. I can't get enough. Best purchase I ever made- that little condo that could.

I arrived in sunny Minnesota last night and met my very best friend Andi for dinner and wine. Love, love, love Ciao Bella (if you have read my previous posts, you know my obsession). Parmesan crusted shrimp, edamame, Margarita flatbread, and a little (or rather alot) of Sienna vino from back home. Then, to top it off, Andi's sweetheart of a husband had gourmet cupcakes waiting for my belated birthday when we got back to their house. Wow. And yum! Thanks Mark! And Andi too.

This morning I met Eve & Erica for breakfast at Jensen's where we enjoyed a few hours of tasty food and good conversation. I can't believe I worked with those girls at The Limited over 20 years ago??? Yep, still good friends. How cool is that?

Now, after a good workout to allow for all the meals out with friends, Mom and I are heading out for a movie "Letter's to Juliet" followed by dinner for a belated Mother's Day- just Mom and me! Just great way to start a weekend with friends and family. More to come tomorrow.....

Hope your fishing opener weekend is treating YOU well... go fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment