Friday, May 21, 2010

Pre-NYC Post- SATC2

Helllloooooo MR BIG!!!

Ahhhh.... Carrie Bradshaw.... My hero


I am so very excited- chompin' at the bit to share what Lil' Amy and I have scheduled for the premier of Sex & the City 2 in NYC!!! We did the first premier 2 years ago in Hollywood- did the whole Shutter's on the Beach, Robertson Blvd thing..... but nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will compare to this~

Thursday Night- Arrive via La Guardia and make our way mid-town for our digs for 4 days- The Waldorf-Asoria- ooh-lala!

Friday- THE BIG DAY! Premier of the movie followed by dinner at STK steakhouse- moo!


Saturday- The official Sex & the City tour (for all you fans, think the "Rabbit", Magnolia Bakery, Carrie's front stoop, Aidan and Steve's bar Scout, etc.) So fun! That night is the official premier party at Velour- a night club in the city. Tix could be purchased as... The Carrie, The Samantha, etc. Can you guess? We bought The Carrie. I am sure a cosmo WILL be included

Sunday- Green Day's American Idiot Rock Opera on Broadway!!! followed by sushi and such dinner at Blue Water Sushi & Grill- yum!

Monday- Sleep in and fly home.... :(


Of course, mixed in will be some shopping, more sight seeing, and I am sure some tasty libations. Did I say shopping??? I am like a kid counting down the days to Christmas or the last day of school. Or rather, like Carrie Bradshaw in front of Manolo Blahnik.... HELLO LUVA!

Keep your eyes open for the post-post. In the words of Jayzee and Alicia Keys... New York- It's what dreams are made of....

No comments:

Post a Comment