Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Reasons Why Grilled Cheese is So Cool

This started out as Why Grilled Cheese is Better Than A Boyfriend, which I figured is stupid, because  I want a boyfriend. But, grilled cheese is still amazing, so let's change it up and keep going.

Why is Grilled Cheese so cool?
Melted Cheese
Hot cheese
Gooey cheese
Cheese mixed with bread
Butter between cheese & bread
Grilled cheese makes me smile
Grilled cheese makes my tummy smile
Greasy, cheesy mess on my fingers
Licking cheese off my fingers
Grilled cheese makes my feel good
Grilled cheese makes me not feel lonely even when I eat it alone
Grilled cheese goes best with white wine
Is there anything bad about grilled cheese???

Shall I compare grilled cheese to cupcakes? Nah.
I think that does it. Is that cheesy or what? Now I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment