Sunday, June 9, 2013

What You Can Do When You Don't Leave The House

Day 2 of staying home to get healthy... I am definitely not very good at it.

Good news:
Sleep, couch time, meds
Bad news:
I'm a Type A personality who cannot sit still and I am going insane (kinda)

Trying to relax... But getting stuff done too.
What else can a girl do at home besides watch TV, read, sleep and day dream!?

Well, here it is:
Send cards
Order gifts on the Internet
Do a home facial (interestingly enough, also serves as a medical treatment with the steam to help me breath better)
Wash sheets (again, medical treatment to rid of bed mites & germs)
Make plans for the summer
File nails
Send emails
Wash dishes
Take a hot shower (again with the medical focus)
Organize pot & pans (ok, I'm grasping here...)

What else is a girl to do? House is clean. Laundry is done. All closets are organized. Did I mention that in addition to Type A, I am also a bit obsessive compulsive.... For a very organized woman, being lazy is very difficult.

Oh - and I cannot exercise while sick. Drat.
Ok, enough. Back to cheesy Sunday TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment