Saturday, June 22, 2013

Latest Obsessions

Sitting here in lovely Park City... Sun shining, light mountain breeze... In my element, minus the sinus allergies. Yuck.  But won't let that hold me back.  So thankful to be here relaxing.

Just thinking about what is jazzing me up these days.  One again, very random- my obsessions these days:

The most amazing carmalized brussel sprouts from Ciao Bella in Minneapolis.

Just as amazing baked Brie from Purple in Seattle.

Trying unique ways to holistically control sinus allergies- warm, wet compressions on my sinuses, neti pot, steam.... This on top of Allegra D recommended by the doc. Help!

Trying colors other than red or pink shades on my toes- sporting some sort of OPI salmon-peach version right now. Pretty!

Peach and nectarine season- yummy! Love my fruit.

The film "The Bling Ring"- cant way to see it! Especially since Gavin Rossdale is in it! Wow.

Stupid, but fun movies to watch on Lifetime as Summer begins... Jodi Arias story... Anna Nicole Smith story... Ha! Yes they will be DVR'd.

My new Urban Decay "Baked" eye shadow palette recommended by girlfriend Rachel- I can't decide what color to use each day- oh decisions....

We will stick with that for today. Fun obsessions. Keeping it light on a Saturday. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment