Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Accomplishments

By that title, you would think I have accomplished a ton.  Not so much.  But for a lazy Sunday after a week on the road for work and a Saturday in wine country, I really have accomplished more than I expected. 
Slept in a little, downloaded some pics, ordered some new furniture, checked-in for my red-eye flight tonight, watched about 6 hours of DVD shows, finished up the final loads of laundry, sent a few emails.... Not bad 5 hours.

But, my main accomplishment today has been increasing my technological intelligence.  Seriously, I had no clue how much fun I could have with my new Ipad once I was actually self-educated on all of it's many wonders.  I could sit on the couch with this thing all day.  For real.. What took me so long!? I feel smart!

Only a few more things on my "to do" list today before I head to the airport at 10:45PM tonight. Sigh.  Big sigh here.  Ugh.  But for now.... I think sitting outside in the sun with my latest issue of US Weekly is on the agenda.

Happy Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment