Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Shopping Plans

While I hate for the Summer weather to slowly slip away, I do adore what Fall brings... new clothes! When I was a kid, I loved the "new school clothes" shopping. As an adult... well, it's just fun shopping!

Here is what is on the "fun list" for me this Fall- or shall I say "wish list":

* A big, fun tank watch
* A cool trench coat (this is still on from last Spring... never got around to this one)
* Vintage/retro cowboy boots (same as trench- this one I actually went to buy and they did not have the kind I was looking for. Bummer.)
* Brown leather tall boots
* A cool brown men's belt for jeans
* A few great above-the-knee-length skirts in various colors and styles
* A classic comfy cashmere cardigan
* Crisp white long sleeved shirt (this is a must every year- gotta keep 'em crisp & WHITE)

I think that should it. Keepin' it classic this time.
No clue when this shopping fun will occur, but nonetheless, I am excited for it.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment