Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekend Memories

While I am sitting in my hotel room in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (which is not all that great, to be honest--- the city, the hotel room is just fine) I am depressed that I am in Pittsburgh, so I am reminiscing about the wonderful weekend I had with my very best friend Andi last weekend in Park City.


It could not have been better! Some names will be left out (to protect the innocent of course), but here is the scoop:


Started out Friday, once we arrived in PC at my condo, with a bottle of scrumptious Artesa red wine and started our "gossip and catch up weekend". After a few hours, we went to SILVER for dinner- so tasty! At 11PM, we opted to stay clear from getting crazy that night and reserved some fun for Saturday (but we did have a little more wine at home!)


Saturday was even better.. .lunch on Main Street and then some fabulous time spent, along with Mr Big (remember, protecting...) up the mountain at The St Regis in Deer Valley enjoying martinis, mojitos, and Tijuana taxis... Taxi is a cocktail made with espresso, Kahlua, and tequila. Wow. Sounds gross, but so good! After that, we sent Big on his way and did a little (yes, just a little) damage shopping. That of course, created more room for more drinks! So we were off to Easy Street (yes, that is the name of the bar) for some bubbly by the outdoor fire.... Is this the life of what!?


It was enough to simply spend quality time with my very best friend, and the beauty of Park City, and the wonderful food and cocktails made it even better. Yes, confession, I seriously did shed a tear when I dropped her off on Sunday. Boo hoo. I love my friend time.


Just wanted to share a little of my favorite things: best friends, tasty calories and frothy liquor. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I had the best time ever!! Thank you for such a terrific weekend. Just think...Vegas will be here soon! Love you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete