Saturday, January 15, 2011

How Is the New Year?

It's been 2 weeks. Have YOU kept up your resolutions? Not me.. as I mentioned prior- I don't do them. BUT the New Year has been going pretty darn well so far.

* Work is great and busy
* Keeping up on the exercise
* Enjoying some delicious sushi in different states
* Have gotten 2 massages already
* Traveled to 4 different states

Not a bad start. I have been so crazy- taking today in California to get caught up at home... ya know those fun days.. sleep in, haircut, pay the bills, DVR TV shows missed, cleaning, reading tons of snail mail... I love these days.

One thought to ponder.. as I mentioned 4 states, I was in Las Vegas for about 24 hours this past week for work with a few free hours for fun. I am amazed. Do people REALLY look in the mirror before they leave their hotel room and set foot on the strip? Seriously. I saw many more ass cheeks and crotches that I ever hope to see in one lifetime. Ladies, just because it is short and tight does NOT mean it's cute- no matter how good your body is. And girls with not-so-great bodies, I just simply have nothing else to say. So Las Vegas... I loved the sushi, MGM Grand hotel, free cocktails, coming out $3 ahead while gambling, and some good work completed, but I can do without the fashion trauma of Vegas. My eyes still hurt 2 days later.

Did I mention I came out $3 ahead? Happy New Year again, 2 weeks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment