Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Deets on Fall TV Premiers Part 2

Last month I posted info on the Fall TV Premiers. I blogged what was canceled, what is new, etc. Well, here is my final list of network TV shows that I plan to watch (or DVR each week)- keep in mind this does not include Showtime or HBO as they are on a different schedule. Here are Darien's Shows for Fall!

Monday-
Rules of Engagement
The Event (new)
Two & a Half Men

Tuesday-
The Biggest Loser (favorite)
One Tree Hill (yes, you can poke fun)
Running Wilde (new)
Parenthood
The Good Wife (favorite #2)

Wednesday-
America's Next Top Model (poke fun again)
Better with You (new)
Modern Family
Cougar Town

Thursday-
The Big Bang Theory (favorite #3)
My Generation (new)
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice

Sunday-
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters

Hmmm... about 25 hours per week. Am I rotting my brain? Probably. But technically when you fast forward commercials, it's more 12.5 hours. That's only half rot. Love love love my TV! :)

A few have started already, but the BIG week starts tomorrow night... Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment