Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall 2012 TV

Sooooo excited!  It's that time again:  FALL TV LINE-UP 2012!!!

Every year, I get excited for the new shows.... even though less than 1/2 of them stick around....
Let's just get to it-  my 8 top choices for new shows this year:

1- Mob Doc
2- Partners
3- Go On
4- The New Normal
5- 666 Park
6- Nashville
7- Emily Owens MD
8- Made in Jersey

I admit, nothing smashing or any really great hits (like Revenge and Scandal from last year!), but some fun options thrown in there.

Mob Doc- I love Jordan Spiro from an old fave- "My Boys" (RIP)
Partners- Sophia Bush moving on from "One Tree Hill" (also RIP)
Go On- Anything with Matthew Perry is good with me (nothing has stuck since "Friends")
Normal- Getting the most hype- banned in Utah!
Emily Owens- I really like Meryl Streep's daughter Mamy Gummer- although her pilots never seem to stick


Looks like most start on the 11th- soon!
And I would be remiss if I did not mention the return if some goodies this year (along with Revenge & Scandal)..... just to name a few:

2 Broke Girls
Parenthood
New Girl
Modern Family
Hart of Dixie
Good Wife
Up All Night
Big Bang Theory

Thank you, thank you, thank you.... DVR!!!!  Love, love, love my TV!!!
Oh- and the Emmy's September 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment