Friday, July 1, 2011

July Is Here!!!

I have been anticipating for this day for quite some time... Tons of stress and craziness that I was expecting to be lessened significantly as of today.. July 1st! It is finally here.

Work "events" are done. Meeting prep and meetings are done. Don't get me wrong, work is still busy, but the "events of a hectic matter" have ceased for a bit. So, what to do now??

Well, aside from more work of course, here is what I am looking forward to this month:

Sunshine and warmth!
Lakes, pools and sprinklers everywhere
Ice cream
Family time with the girls at the lake cabin
Fireworks
Mom & Dad with me in Park City
Las Vegas (ok, not so excited about the heat, but still love it)
Wine country (more than one visit, I might add.. Napa and Livermore)
Colbie Caillat in concert

Some good stuff, eh? Now, if I can just keep work and humidity-caused frizzy hair at bay, let the games of July 2011 begin.... right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment