Thursday, February 4, 2010

Broadmoor Spa, Colorado




I admit it. I am a spa snob. I love spas. Massage. Facial. Pedicure. I love it all.


Most recently I spent time at The Broadmoor Hotel- Golf & Spa Resort in Colorado Springs, Colorado as a reward to one of my team members at work (while it was not a reward for me, I was more than happy to pay on my own for my spa activities to join her!) I had been there prior, so highly recommended this place for her to enjoy her reward.


Some of the highlights...

* Gorgeous grounds (see the 2 photos I took)
* Many yummy restaurants to choose from
* Super comfy king size beds (trust me, from all the time spent in hotels, I know a good bed when I lie down...)
* Of course, the spa in general
* Fruit or cucumber water in every waiting area
* Aroma therapy waiting rooms
* Home-made toffee in your room upon arrival
* Cute shops with fun stuff to buy

I know, as I have stated before, I am easily impressed, but The Broadmoor does a great job at that. I highly recommend it. And if you golf, check that out too. So pretty!

Go see The Broadmoor when in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment