Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Australia Part 3- Hamilton Island

Here are pics from Hamilton Island- Great Barrier Reef area of Australia- the Island is small, but wonderful- no cars- only golf carts- and 5-6 restaurants/bars total. Lots of fun, sun, boating, cocktails, etc. Oh- and much relaxing...

#1- View from the marina "downtown" Hamilton Island
#2- Me enjoying one of many refreshing island cocktails- I think this one is Dr Funk
#3- Our pool bar- The Island Bar, at the Reef Hotel- we are staying in a personal "bungalow" that really reminds me of the staff quarters in Dirty Dancing... I keep hearing "She's like the wind..." in my dreams
#4- Shannon and me entering Hook Island on a boat- do we look happy, or what!?
#5- Me on the bridge to Hook Island





























No comments:

Post a Comment