Monday, September 28, 2009

The BK Drama

Story for the day... I am so not kidding on this one...

After hitting the gym, I was making a stop at the Burger King drive-thru to pick up some breakfast for Jarrod (it's critical that you know the food was not for me... not really sure why, it simply just is). There was a white truck in front of me and as he was handed his bag o'food, it was dropped to the ground. Now, I can't exactly tell you WHO actually dropped it, meaning exactly whose fault it was, but that was not really the point here... Customer is always right, eh?

At that point, I started to hear arguing... in a nutshell, the "drive-thru boy" (who was really a man) basically informed the guy in the white truck that he would have to pick up the bag o'food off the ground. The GREASY OIL SLICKED DRIVE-THRU ground!!!

White truck guy drove forward, stopped, got out, walked back, picked up the bag, and threw it with gusto into the drive-thru window. At that point I waited a moment until white truck drove off and I pulled forward. Must say I was a little stunned.

This is where the story gets really good...
#1- As I pulled up, I literally saw BK Boy take the food out of the greasy, oily bag and put the food back into the "trays" to serve it to another unsuspecting customer. Really!!!

#2- As I was waiting for my food, I saw white truck guy go into the restaurant and start screaming bloody murder at the poor girl at the counter. Wow!!! Now, I would not be pleased either, but I would say that was a bit much. Postal worker maybe???

So, I figured, at that point it was my cue to take my croissandwhich and drive away... drive away like the dickens and leave the shame of what would be burned in my mind as BK Drama in my dust... This may even be worse that that creepy BK King guy from the commercials. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment