Monday, June 15, 2009

News of the Weird

Many newspapers have "News of the Weird" columns... Here is mine today... Let's just go with headlines and a few comments... No themes--- just stuff I recently found amusing (or scary...):

Alaska... "Tanning & Taxidermy"
Hmm... Really??? Catch some rays while your pet gets stuffed

More Alaska... "I got Crabs at Humpy's"
Don't even wanna know, but I saw the shirt and I went to Humpy's

The Bachelorette
Tanner the Toe Sucker... Is he FOR REAL?
What guy would truly admit this fetish?
All I can think of is toe-jam-- gross

Did you know that it's illegal to have sex with a porcupine in Florida and in Minnesota it's against the law to have relations with a live fish??? Huh. Who knew?

NAKED BIKE RIDE FOR CHARITY
Cities across America participated
Ok, if riding bike does not hurt your "nether regions" enough... why would you do this???? Ugh!
Ouch~

I really do think that is enough for a Monday. I will stop complaining about Jon & Kate and Heidi & Spencer... Oh- sorry, I mean "Speidi"... Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment